Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mana Potion and Healing Potion, Doh!

GAME ON MIND @ ROHAN - doh! loose my mind when I'm searching this kind of potion. This potion would be needed for a quest and forging the larger pot.

almost a day I'm searching about this pot guide but at last founded and feel disapointed when knowing this kind of pot gained from fishing pool. You all know to fishing we'll need a bait and the quality of bait will effect what kind of fish you will get. even the needle not in the center of the fishing game, it also effect the rank of the fish.

for a several reason I got the way to gain the pot on randomize by make the bait with what you get from the pool but for mana potion and healing potion I don't know the right recipe. most I will get the lesser mana potion/healing potion and minor mana potion /healing potion. at the auction the price of this potion is up to 1000 crones even more. so are you have the right recipe to get this potion?

1 comment:

  1. I get this kind of pot on the silver box and higher... I don't know what level is your char now but more higher your char is you can get this potion more easy ^^ keep da spirit to play

    ReplyDelete

Lost Souls MUD: Online Text based RPG